Arrhythmia Heart - a violation of heart rate, reduce the frequency and rhythm.
arrhythmia is considered to be a heart rhythm that is different from normal. In the normal functioning of the heart a person does not feel his heartbeat, arrhythmia with the disease a person may feel palpitations: sharp reductions (increased heart rate), or sinking of the heart.
The most common causes of cardiac arrhythmias and conduction:
- Cardiac causes:
- acquired heart disease
- Congenital heart disease
- mitral valve prolapse
- coronary heart disease, including myocardial infarction and unstable angina
- Heart failure
- Cardiac glycosides
- antiarrhythmic agents (pro-arrhythmic effect)
Under the influence of one or more causative factors violated one or more of the functions of the heart:
- automatism (automatic generation of pacemaker pulses cardiomyocytes)
- conductivity (impulse conduction along the conducting system of the heart)
- aberrant (possibility of impulse conduction through the accessory pathways conducting system of the heart)
- refractory (CMC electric inertia for some time after the pulse, do not return carried the momentum and the subsequent imposition)
- excitability (the ability to generate an action potential of cardiomyocytes in response to stimulation)
- contractility (reduction of contractile cardiomyocytes)
At the heart arrhythmia on the change in the conditions of formation of the excitation of the heart muscle or anomaly and its pathways. Arrhythmias may be caused by functional impairment and severe organic heart disease. In some cases, the cause of cardiac arrhythmias are the innate characteristics of the conducting system of the heart. A role in the occurrence of arrhythmias is the state of the nervous system. For example, the mental, the emotional stress causes changes in tempo, and often - and the rhythm of the heartbeat, including, and healthy people. Fibrillation often occurs in people with diseases of the central and autonomic nervous system.
Different cases involving violation of the anatomical structures of the heart or occurring there metabolic processes cause different duration and nature of arrhythmias, and the diagnosis can only be a doctor, the conclusions of which are based on clinical and electrocardiographic data.
Treatment Cardiac arrhythmias
Since arrhythmia - a violation in a heartbeat, impaired in muscle contraction, it can be effectively treated with therapeutic device Deta-Ritm.
on what you want to pay more attention - or arrhythmia may be congenital or acquired as a result of a trauma, but beyond that there is a possibility of contact with your body of the parasite, which caused a cardiac arrhythmia, and once you will remove this parasite, this will help you to effectively manage device Deta-AP.